Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Recent cards using my Big Shot

I have had the chance to use my Big Shot die-cutter recently on a few cards, and to try out some of my new dies.

One of my favourite dies is the Sizzix Bigz Die - Pear although I hadn't had a chance to use it,  until now. I saved the the card from a Stella & Dot jewellery box (I loved the colour and pattern) and paired this (ha ha!) with some brown striped card, also saved from some packaging a long time ago. This was for an anniversary card and reads "You make the perfect pear". Next time I will print the sentiment out so it is a little neater (the perfectionist in me is never happy with my handwriting!)
I also had fun with the Sizzix framelits die set Banners/Pennant with stamps to create two cards: one for my lovely mummy ...
 ... and the other for Sophie's class teacher.
The teacher's card reads "Thanks ... for helping us grow" and I wrote the name of each of the 29 children in the class in the flowers below. I hope she likes it!
The paper on both bunting cards came from the family calendars we have used for a few years now and the white flower lace on the birthday card was from Poundland, so all the cards were a great way to use up my huge stash of card and paper - very satisfying!

© 2013 Nicola Noble: Please observe the rules of copyright and blog etiquette. If you use my ideas or images, please link back to my blog. And do let me know - I'd love to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment