Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

What happens when the Tooth Fairy goes on holiday: Part 2

Sophie lost the second tooth (her sixth actually) in as many weeks while she was at Nana's house for a sleepover. Thankfully, Mummy was suitably prepared and had sent the tooth pillow with her.

In the morning Sophie found a note, from the Tooth Dragon again, who was still filling in for the Tooth Fairy - apparently she had lost her passport and was waiting for the postman to deliver her a new one so she could get home!

Let's hope she doesn't lose anymore soon, so the Tooth Fairy is back for the next one, although Sophie did suggest that maybe next time it might be the Tooth Bat who came - I wonder where her vivid imagination comes from?

© 2012 Nicola Noble: Please observe the rules of copyright and blog etiquette. If you use my ideas or images, please link back to my blog. And do let me know - I'd love to take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment